Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Bonjour et Bienvenue

Hello and welcome!

I'm here in Limoges, France to be an English language teaching assistant. This blog shall serve as my open letter to the world, documenting my time here and expressing my quirky thoughts of life in Franceland.

The great thing about a blog is that I don't have to try to email a thousand different people the same stories, and anyone can easily access this, and I can include pictures and hyperlinks. And etc.

I hope you enjoy it! Please feel free to comment on the posts or shoot me an email - I love to hear from all of you.

Another IMPORTANT NOTE: please subscribe in order to receive an email alert when a new post is published. That way you can stay up-to-the-moment with my travails. Just click on the "Subscribe" link at the bottom of the page. Alternately, just keep checking in every few days - I hope to keep the new content coming.

(Be forewarned: the first few posts are lengthy and probably not very exciting - a mere documentation of my arrival here in France. However, fear not: they will quickly become shorter, more interesting, and more entertaining! Like the blog my friends and I maintained for the first half of this year: Some Guys, Some Thoughts, Some Words - check it out if you have time!)



No comments:

Post a Comment